Aller directement au contenu

Les meilleurs lieux de culte recommandés par les habitants de la région

Restaurant
$$
“Riga St. Peter’s Church - the tallest peak in Riga, is one the oldest and most valuable monuments of medieval architecture in the Baltic States. It is located in the historical center of Riga and in 1997 was included among the UNESCO World Heritage sites. The church hall is used for exhibitions and concerts. Your are welcome to visit the tower of the church offering breathtaking views of the medieval and modern Riga, the Daugava with its spacious harbor and the Gulf of Riga.”
  • 47 personnes du coin recommandent
Église
“The church was built near the River Daugava in 1211 by Livonian Bishop Albert of Riga, who came from Lower Saxony in northwestern Germany. It is considered the largest medieval church in the Baltic states. It has undergone many modifications in the course of its history. David Caspari was rector of the cathedral school in the late 17th century. His son Georg Caspari also served at the cathedral. Religious services were prohibited during the Soviet occupation from 1939 to 1989, and the cathedral was used as a concert hall. In 2011 the copper roofing above the nave was replaced. In 2015 the tower exterior was also re-plated and its wooden support structure renewed.”
  • 15 personnes du coin recommandent
Église
“Riga's Nativity of Christ Cathedral is the biggest Orthodox church in the city. Having served as a planetarium and a restaurant during the Soviet Era, the building has been completely restored as a church and holds regular Orthodox services. The founding stone was laid on 3 July 1876 by Riga Bishop Serafim (Protopov). ”
  • 8 personnes du coin recommandent
Église
“One of those rare churches in Riga, which is located outside Old Town with amazing architecture. ”
  • 10 personnes du coin recommandent
Église
“St.John's Church is the oldest house of worship in Riga. Originally the Dominican monastery's chapel was located here in the 13th century. After several reconstructions, around 1500 the edifice acquired its present appearance - high Gothic pediment, span roof and a small tower. In 1523 Riga City Council confiscated St. John's Church. A Latvian congregation acquired the church in 1582, though it turned out to be too small for their needs. In 1587 - 1588 the church was enlarged with a wing for the altar. During the 18th century St. John's Church sustained damage several times and was reconstructed. The present tower was built in 1849 according to a project by architect J.D.Felsko. St.John's Church has a legend - in the 15th century two monks wished to become saints and were immured in the wall. While they were still alive, Riga residents fed them through a special hole. But they were not consecrated. There is still a cross-shaped hole in a wall where both bodies lie.”
  • 1 personne du coin recommande
Parc
  • 2 personnes du coin recommandent
Église
  • 1 personne du coin recommande
Église
“St. Gertrude Old Church is the ancient parish church of the district (see history at that article). However, by the start of the twentieth century Old St Gertrude's recorded more than 30,000 church members, meeting as three distinct congregations. A German congregation and a Latvian congregation alternated their services between Sunday morning and Sunday afternoons, and a second Latvian congregation worshipped on Sunday evenings. From 1903 to 1906 a second church was built, now known as St. Gertrude New Church, and this became the centre of the Latvian congregations, leaving Old St Gertrude's as the German-speaking church for Riga.”
  • 1 personne du coin recommande
Église
  • 1 personne du coin recommande
Église
“Церковь Святого Павла — рижская лютеранская церковь. Особенностью проекта стало использование декоративных деталей, отлитых из цемента и цинка. Нижняя часть стен была решена в виде высокого цоколя. Прямоугольный в плане однонефный зал и примыкающие к нему боковые сакристии завершены полигональной апсидой. К западному фасаду пристроена башня с остроконечным шпилем. Основной объём здания выделен щипцами с фиалами и покрыт двухскатной крышей. Внутреннее убранство объединено единым ансамблем, выполненным в стиле характерном для английских готических церквей. Зал окружён резными галереями в работе над которыми принимали участие рижские мастера Г. Ф. Бернхардт, Р. Нейгебауэр и Г. Мюллер. Алтарь отделён от зала триумфальной аркой. Трёхчастную композицию венчает картина «Вознесение Христа», написанная художником Янисом Робертом Тиллбергсом в 1937 году. Орган был изготовлен германской фирмой Эберхарда Фридриха Валкера в 1912 году, колокол отлит в 1887 году в Вестфалии. В годы Второй мировой войны здание пострадало, были разбиты практически все витражи и плиты натурального шифера, покрывавшие крышу. В ходе реставрационных работ 1988 и 1994 годов были заново остеклены окна и восстановлены витражи масверков[1].”
  • 1 personne du coin recommande
Église
“Рижская Всехсвятская церковь расположена на улице Католю 10 а в Латгальском предместье Риги (Рига, улица Католю,10а. ). С трех сторон она окружена обширным липовым парком. ”
  • 1 personne du coin recommande
Cimetière
  • 1 personne du coin recommande
Église
  • 1 personne du coin recommande
Église
  • 1 personne du coin recommande
Église
“Церковь Святого Франциска — католическая церковь в Риге, расположенная в Латгальском предместье по адресу улица Католю, 16. Один из трех рижских храмов, имеющих два шпиля”
  • 1 personne du coin recommande