Why cram 14 people into a 2,000 sq foot home when you can have over 5,000 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 3 floors, Hot Tub, and 6 acres all to yourself? This house has it all: Two rec rooms, SmartTVs, 60mbs WiFi, Hot Tub, private beach path and great location.
Fall Special:Two Nights Free. For stays completed between Sept 21st, 2017 and June 15th, 2019 --excluding holidays. Stay 4 nights and only pay for the first two nights! That is 50% off on a 4 day stay.
Welcome to the Bloomer Mansion!
Why cram 14 people into a 2,000 sq foot home when you can have over 5,000 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 3 floors and 6 acres with a private beach path all to yourself?
The Bloomer Mansion has been the most popular vacation rental home on the Long Beach Washington Peninsula for over twelve years.The home is located in Seaview, Washington. The house is just a ten minute walk to Long Beach in a quiet little historic town with many homes dating from the late 1880's. Bloomer Mansion is on the historic walking tour.
Within a 5 minute walk of Bloomer Mansion are: 3 fine-dining restaurants, a local pizza parlor, the best breakfast restaurant on the peninsula, a large grocery store, an art gallery and two antique shops.
Details on Bloomer Mansion:
• 5,000 square feet, 3 story home, with 18 rooms.
• Sleep up to 14 people in 6 beds, one single trundle bed and one child in toddler bed
• Six bedrooms: 5 queen beds, one king
• Private path to the beach through 6 acres of private pine forest and dunes
• Sleep up to 22 people when you rent 45th Street just 4 blocks north of Bloomer Mansion
• Relax in your own private outdoor Hot tub
• Enjoy a game of billiards on our 8' slate pool table
• Play a game of Foosball or ping pong table in our one of two recreation rooms
• Walking distance to the market, fine dining, antiques
• Less than one mile easy walk to downtown Long Beach through historic Seaview
• Pet-friendly. Up to 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs maximum
• Prize-winning 1904 Eight foot Grand Baldwin Piano in an expansive living room
NEW for 2017:
• Two new 2017 55" LG Smart TV in upstairs living room and downstairs recreation room
• New XBoxOne with 4 controllers!
• 150 Channels DirectTV with NFL Package
• Sports channels: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News ,ESNU, Fox Sports 1, MLB Network, Root Sports Northwest, NBC Sports Network, NFL Network
• Very fast 60 MBS high-speed WiFi
• Stream movies using your Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sling Television, YouTube, Hulu, HBO or other online subscription
• Rent latest XBox games and movies from Red Box at Sid’s IGA in Seaview just 2 blocks away.
Fully stocked kitchen:
• Appliances: Microwave, Blender, Food processor, Rice Maker, griddle, toaster, crockpot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, kuerig single cup, assortment coffee and tea, sugar, non dairy creamer
• Baking: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dish, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: potato peeler, ice cream scoop, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladels
• Mothers will love all the amenities for babies: cribs, high chairs, booster seats, jogging stroller, even a baby bath tub
• Porch with gas barbecue
• Large yard with fire pit, picnic tables and sandy play area for children
• Linens, paper products supplied
• Soap, conditioner, shampoo provided
This historic home was built in 1932 by Senator Bloomer, and it its day, it truly was a mansion, with two extra servant’s stair cases, a butler’s pantry, and even an extra servant’s bedroom off the downstairs kitchen which is affectionately called “Grandma’s room”
The very rare, and original 1930's Art Deco wall paper still decorates the massive downstairs living room. This living room was built by Senator Bloomer with entertainment in mind– it is large enough to fit two full sets of sofas, love seats, a large gas fireplace and a 55 inch SmartTV with DVD/DirectTV. An extra wide master winding staircase, like the ones you see in old movies, leads you to the five upstairs bedrooms. In short, every age group can find something fun