- The 162 square center of Shanghai, rare, newly built in 2014, modern high-grade apartment buildings, apartment has 24 hour security.High-rise elevator room. Use the password to open the door; Not the bund/people's square/French concession area of The old housing estate old house, you can enjoy convenient transportation, at the same time, enjoy the comfort of a modern apartment.
- Downstairs, walk 100 meters, can go to the to the metro line 1.3.4 and multiple bus station
- Walk 5 minutes to the Shanghai railway station or Shanghai long distance bus station. Take the subway 10 minutes at the bund, nanjing road pedestrian street, the people's square, nanjing east road. 15 minutes by subway to the Oriental pearl tower, lujiazui, xintiandi(the new world) ,chenghuang temple, jing 'an temple, inside tianzifang.
- Apartment has 24 hours security guard, use combination lock the door, to ensure the safety of the guest.
- Professionals to clean the apartment space, to ensure that the room clean.
In the heart of the city, close to train stations,bus station, the surrounding shopping malls, supermarkets, convenience stores,restaurants, hospitals, pharmacy, fruit shop, gym, cafes, art galleries, parks and other entertainment facilities through life is extremely convenient.
My internship ends and my flight back to Germany is at 29th of September. However, I am fine with moving out earlier if necessary and I will leave bed linen, towels, and clothes hangers in the flat.
The apartment is on the 9th floor in a modern building. The next grocery store is 5 minutes walking distance and you find a variety of restaurants in the neighborhood. Next metro stations are:
Xinzha Road (Line 1); Qufu Road (Line 8, 12); People's Square (Line 1, 2, 8).
Furnished with a large bed, a big wardrobe, a comfortable workplace, thick curtains and equipped with an AC / heater. A large storage room (ca. 4 m²) and a large balcony (ca. 4 m²) are part of the room. From the balcony you have a view on the Shanghai Tower and the Shanghai World Financial Center.
Just to mention: the landlord is great. He helps you with needs very quickly and speaks English language fluently. You share the apartment with 3 other people and for sitting together you find in the center of the apartment a homely living room with a TV. The kitchen is small but equipped for cooking and dining. The fridge and refrigerator are huge. One bathroom is western standard with a toilet and spacious shower and a western washing machine (a Siemens with 30°C to 90°C). The other bathroom is in the room of a roommate.
Please note: according to local regulations, if you are a foreigner from other countries to Shanghai, involving a declaration, please choose another hostel.
距离1 3 4号线地铁站上海火车站地铁站80米,步行5分钟
Aydan a été un hôte accueillant. Il a répondu immédiatement à toutes mes questions pour trouver le logement. Le logement est situé dans un immeuble patrimonial de Shanghai, le premier à avoir un ascenseur. L'architecte est connu aussi, il a réalisé des constructions de prestige à Shanghai. C'est au dernier étage.
Very convenient but quiet area, close to the Metro line 8 Xizangbeilu station. Supermarket and street stores , massage store are just hundred meters away from the apartment building. The residency here are mostly local Shanghainese, very nice peoples. My room looks a bit messy but very comfortable, it is a 4-room shared apartment, very nice roommates but seldom meet as they work in stretch hours. Welcome if you are one a single travel or leisure.
Cozy and bright on high floor nice apartment. The flat locates between the border of Jingan and Putuo district, it only takes you a few stops (within 2-3 kilometers) to all those central places and 2-3 min walking distance to nearest metro station.
The complex is besides Suzhou river and one of the must-see arts exhibitions M50.