Old Parish Church Pankow "The Four Evangelists"
2 personnes du coin recommandent ·
Conseils des habitants
On this site as early as 1230, Cistercian monks erected a small village chapel made of granite stone. A church bell is first mentioned in 1475. In 1539 Pankow and its place of worship became Protestant. In 1832 Karl Wilhelm Redtel redesigned the church, in collaboration with Karl Friedrich Schinkel…