Aller directement au contenu
Museum

Stefano Bardini Museum

22 personnes du coin recommandent ·
À propos de ce logement
The museum is named after its creator, Stefano Bardini, the most authoritative Italian antiquarian, who transformed his collection into a museum. It houses over 2,000 items, among the most significant works are the Madonna della Mela by Donatello and Saint Michael Archangel by Antonio del Pollaiolo.
Optimisé par Foursquare

Conseils des habitants

Antonio
Antonio
October 2, 2019
The former shop of the most famous art dealer and restorer of 1800, with a collection ranging from Greek art to Renaissance pieces. No reservation needed
Angelica
Angelica
September 9, 2019
Apart from the well known Galleries, this museum is worth a visit. It's an antiques collection which belonged to one of the most important antiques dealer of the world, Mr. Bardini
Bookwedo
Bookwedo
January 31, 2019
The museum takes its name from its creator Stefano Bardini (1836-1922), amongst the most prominent Italian antiquarians, that after being a merchant for several years, decided to turn his private collection into a museum and to donate it to the Municipality of Florence.
Claudia
Claudia
July 20, 2016
A rich collection of art works such as "La Madonna della Mela" by Donatello and "San Michele Arcangelo" by Antonio del Pollaiolo
Cristiana
Cristiana
June 4, 2016
Museum and amazing garden

Choses uniques à faire à proximité

Logements à proximité

Les gens du coin recommandent aussi

Route
“This tower was built in 12th Century by the Barbadori, prominent merchants who owned a chapel in the nearby church of Santa Felicita. The tower is among the tallest to be found in Florence.”
  • 2 personnes du coin recommandent
Museum
“Rodolfo Siviero è stato ministro negli anni '50, ma il suo più grande merito, al quale la sua memoria è maggiormente legata, fu quello di detective dell'arte che restituì al nostro paese molte importanti opere d'arte trafugate illegalmente durante la seconda guerra mondiale.”
  • 3 personnes du coin recommandent
Establishment
“Porta San Niccolò fa parte delle mura di Firenze e si trova in piazza Giuseppe Poggi, in Oltrarno. Per il suo aspetto isolato, massiccio e slanciato oggi assomiglia più a una torre (anche se in passato tutte le porte di Firenze erano così), infatti a volte è chiamata Torre San Niccolò. Da qui iniziava la cerchia sud, dopo il Ponte San Niccolò, e la torre costituiva quindi il punto di difesa dell'Arno a est, assieme alla Torre della Zecca sul lato opposto. Aperta solo in estate”
  • 5 personnes du coin recommandent
History Museum
“The National Archaeological Museum of Florence (Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Firenze) is one of the oldest museums of its kind in Italy. It holds Etruscan, Greek and Roman collections, and houses the Egyptian Museum, the second largest collection of Egyptian artefacts in Italy, after that in Turin. The museum was inaugurated in 1870 by King Victor Emmanuel II, soon after which it needed to be relocated due to lack of space to its current location Palazzo della Crocetta, a palace built in 1620 for princess Maria Maddalena de’ Medici, sister of Cosimo II de’ Medici. Large parts of the Etruscan, Greek and Roman collections were collected the Medici and Lorraine families. Also the Egyptian ”
  • 16 personnes du coin recommandent
Musée d'art
“Check out Museo Marino Marini, a hidden museum inside the deconsacrated church of San Pancrazio, fully dedicated to the genius of the XX century sculptor and painter from Pistoia”
  • 17 personnes du coin recommandent
Emplacement
37 Via dei Renai
Firenze, Toscana 50125
Téléphone+39 055 234 2427
Heures d'ouvertureActuellement fermé