Torri ta' San Ġiljan
2 personnes du coin recommandent ·
Conseils des habitants
One of 13 towers built by Grand Master De Redin between 1658 and 1659 to watch against attacks by corsairs.
Historic tower now used as a snack bar, with beautiful view, which is situated on a 5 km walk around Sliema. 900 mts and 10 mins. walk.