Aller directement au contenu
Parc

Château de Valençay

33 personnes du coin recommandent

Conseils des habitants

Casey & Jeffrey
Casey & Jeffrey
June 1, 2019
The chateau is the former home of Talleyrand. Valencay is synonymous with its tall, flat-topped four-sided goat cheese and eponymous AOC red wine.
Beauval
Beauval
May 8, 2017
a great place to go for the day and not so far away
Ann
Ann
August 30, 2014
Château de Valençay is a residence of the d'Estampes and Talleyrand-Périgord families in the commune of Valençay, the Indre département of France.
Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie
January 29, 2021
à 6 minutes du gîte, ce château de la Loire vaut vraiment le détour, possibilité de promenade avec les enfants, en été en soirée spectacle (voir office de tourisme Valençay)
Lydia
Lydia
January 2, 2021
château de Talleyrand

Logements à proximité

  1. Maison entière
  2. 4 lits
Maison au calme à 20 minutes de Beauval.
  1. Maison de ville entière
  2. 3 lits
Gîte à Valencay proche du zoo de Beauval
  1. Logement entier
  2. 1 lit
Appartement Talleyrand
SUPERHOST
  1. Maison entière
  2. 4 lits
Au pied du château , 20 mn du zoo de Beauval
  1. Maison entière
  2. 3 lits
Valencay : maison de ville confortable
  1. Tente
  2. 7 lits
Le camp du chevalier, gite près du zoo de Beauval.
SUPERHOST
  1. Chambre privée
  2. 3 lits
logement dans longère prche chateau
  1. Chambre privée
  2. 1 lit
AU PAYS DE VALENÇAY EN BERRY
  1. Chambre privée
  2. 1 lit
Valençay : Chambre d'hôte proche Château-Barzelle
Aucun commentaire pour le moment.
  1. Maison entière
  2. 4 lits
Gîte "Chez Noëlle" Classé 3 Epis & 3 Etoiles
  1. Chambre privée
  2. 2 lits
AU PAYS DE VALENCAY EN BERRY.
Aucun commentaire pour le moment.
  1. Chambre privée
  2. 1 lit
Chambre d'hôtes proche ZOO DE BEAUVAL & CHATEAUX
Aucun commentaire pour le moment.
  1. Villa entière
  2. 4 lits
La Maison Familiale - FR-1-591-292
Aucun commentaire pour le moment.
  1. Villa entière
  2. 3 lits
Chez Noëlle - FR-1-591-148
Aucun commentaire pour le moment.
  1. Maison de ville entière
  2. 2 lits
Maison de ville près de Beauval et des châteaux

Les gens du coin recommandent aussi

Establishment
“ Montrésor is classed among France's most beautiful villages. The chateau is owned by an aristocratic Polish family, descendants of Count Xavier Branicki, who fled here in the mid 19th century amidst political upheaval. A friend of "Roi des Français", Louis-Philippe and founder of Credit Foncier bank, Branicki restored the Renaissance chateau and neighboring Abbatial church. The Polish nobleman brought along a formidable art collection, featuring important Italian primitive, Winterhalter and heroic Polish paintings and a collection of royal vermeil and silver. The chateau's ambiance has evolved little from its Romantic period heyday. Several streets in the town are named after Polish aristocrats and many of the residents are descendants of successive diaspora - the most recent being the communist takeover of the country following the Second World War. It is a pilgrimage destination for Polish tourists.”
  • 17 personnes du coin recommandent
Sublocality
“Pour son histoire au coeur de la vie de François 1er. Pour son musé de la vénerie”
  • 11 personnes du coin recommandent
Château
“Réplique du Petit Trianon de Versailles perdue dans la campagne berrichonne. Petit bijou. Superbe parc avec ses écuries remarquables.”
  • 8 personnes du coin recommandent
Establishment
“this is one of my favourites, its so real and usually pretty quiet. not expensive ”
  • 32 personnes du coin recommandent
Jardin
“The Château de Chenonceau is a French château spanning the River Cher, near the small village of Chenonceaux in the Indre-et-Loire département in the Loire Valley in France. It is one of the best-known châteaux of the Loire valley. The estate of Chenonceau is first mentioned in writing in the 11th century. The current château was built in 1514–1522 on the foundations of an old mill and was later extended to span the river. The bridge over the river was built (1556-1559) to designs by the French Renaissance architect Philibert de l'Orme, and the gallery on the bridge, built from 1570–1576 to designs by Jean Bullant.”
  • 118 personnes du coin recommandent
Emplacement
2 Rue de Blois
Valençay, 36600
Téléphone02 54 00 10 66