Dog Mountain, Home of Stephen Huneck Gallery
20 personnes du coin recommandent
Conseils des habitants
Dog Mountain is a nonprofit set on 150 acres on a private mountain top spot in St. Johnsbury, Vermont. The grounds are open from dawn till dusk to people and their dogs. Artist Stephen Huneck and his wife, Gwen, bought the property in 1995. Dogs are not just welcome here, they are cherished! Dogs…
• Dog Mountain is the home of the Stephen Huneck Gallery, famed for immortalizing the artwork created by Stephen Huneck and sanctuary and memorial place for dog of every kind. It is a lovely place to visit with or without your dog.
Dog Mountain is for dogs, let 'em run through the woods and hills. Has a gallery and gift shop.
Les gens du coin recommandent aussi
“Local, organic food and market. Great smoothies, salads, and wraps. Starbucks coffee. ”
- 9 personnes du coin recommandent
“Fun for everyone! The maze is as challenging as you'd like. The fun zones are great for kids and the views are breath taking! ”
- 12 personnes du coin recommandent
“The new Community Arts Center features two movie theaters, allowing Catamount Arts to present a regular schedule of acclaimed foreign-language and independent films; two state-of-the-art classrooms, which are used for art, computer and music education; an 80-seat performance space dedicated to regular performances by local artists; and a gallery showcasing local and area artists’ work.”
- 19 personnes du coin recommandent
“If you want to meet the locals, The Creamery is the place and every Wednesday nights they offer open mic and a lively little three man band”
- 7 personnes du coin recommandent