Dog Mountain, Home of Stephen Huneck Gallery
17 personnes du coin recommandent
Conseils des habitants
• Dog Mountain is the home of the Stephen Huneck Gallery, famed for immortalizing the artwork created by Stephen Huneck and sanctuary and memorial place for dog of every kind. It is a lovely place to visit with or without your dog.
Dog Mountain is for dogs, let 'em run through the woods and hills. Has a gallery and gift shop.
Alan and I have not yet visited, but all of our guests who have rave about it. One family went back a second time during their stay. Dogs are invited, and there are trails, sculptures, a chapel not to be missed.
A Vermont original. One time home of artist Stephen Huneck this place is dedicated to art and dogs. The dog chapel is filled with remembrances of dogs past from thousands of visitors.
If you have ever loved a pet, this is an amazing tribute to the bond created.
Les gens du coin recommandent aussi
“Local, organic food and market. Great smoothies, salads, and wraps. Starbucks coffee. ”
- 9 personnes du coin recommandent
“Only in Autumn can you enjoy this unique and beautiful maze. It changes every year so you can visit annually! They even do a Halloween haunted event!!!”
- 11 personnes du coin recommandent
“Catamount Arts offers foreign, independent, and classic films; exhibitions by local and regional artists; live music, dance, and theater performances”
- 18 personnes du coin recommandent
“Americana at its best. We've been eating here for years. This is where the locals go for a great breakfast at a low price.”
- 17 personnes du coin recommandent
“If you want to meet the locals, The Creamery is the place and every Wednesday nights they offer open mic and a lively little three man band”
- 6 personnes du coin recommandent