Church of Saint James the Greater Apostle
2 personnes du coin recommandent
Conseils des habitants
The Church of St. Jacob is the center of gatherings in the sanctuary of Queen of Peace, which is the official name for Medjugorje.
Medjugorje is a place of prayer and reconciliation. St. James’ parish (where the present church is located) was founded in 1892, and is still served by the Franciscan friars. The first church was built in 1897, but after the First World War, due to the unstable ground, it became unusable. Then, the…